Pellucidar nights

I enjoy victorian and edwardian era fiction, i love the works of Edgar rice Burroughs and just wanted to have a place to pour out my thoughts on these subjects

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

A happy fellow with a lovely wife and great family. Never really grown up so made a career out of drawing cartoons. Happy to come from a hardworking background, so i know what it's like to be a grown up.

Sunday, April 29, 2007


Okay Pellucidar is underground. check
The Corpi are underground in pellucidar, check
So their actually closer us than the people, that makes my brain hurt.
Hats off though to a writer for managing to create a dark sunless world in a land of eternal sun.

2 Comments:

Blogger RadRad said...

Badass. I drew my Coripie ganglier. I think it's creepier but I'd rather run into it in as dark alley than yours!

4:14 PM  
Blogger Kit Cox said...

yeah the way i saw it this thing had the strength to fight a trained warrior. So i didn't want a golum like charecter.
I'm a big zombie fan so was naturally drawn to a zombie like charecter, but they rely on numbers for strength so i beefed it up a bit.

I felt a little drawn to H.P Lovecrafts deep ones whilst picturing the corpi, so its possibly been influenced by that

2:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home