Pellucidar nights

I enjoy victorian and edwardian era fiction, i love the works of Edgar rice Burroughs and just wanted to have a place to pour out my thoughts on these subjects

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

A happy fellow with a lovely wife and great family. Never really grown up so made a career out of drawing cartoons. Happy to come from a hardworking background, so i know what it's like to be a grown up.

Tuesday, May 22, 2007



Ah the indian like Horib, yes thats how i saw these guys. I mean north American by the way. They fight well from horseback well lizards in this case. they hunt large horned beasts but not to excess and they are alien from the whiteman.

I chose a horned viper for my base model so the horns appear in the eye ridges, apart from that i believe this is exactly how i saw them first time i read Tarzan at the eaths core

2 Comments:

Blogger RadRad said...

Wow, that's not too "HORIB"le! Hahaha! Man I'm funny. v__v' Any chance we can get a full body shot?

7:39 PM  
Blogger Kit Cox said...

i wasnt going to do a full body shot but i may do a hunting sceane

4:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home