Pellucidar nights

I enjoy victorian and edwardian era fiction, i love the works of Edgar rice Burroughs and just wanted to have a place to pour out my thoughts on these subjects

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

A happy fellow with a lovely wife and great family. Never really grown up so made a career out of drawing cartoons. Happy to come from a hardworking background, so i know what it's like to be a grown up.

Thursday, June 28, 2007



Victory in Europe

I always loved the fact that Tarzan was from English roots and that the search party of Caspack (Out of time's Abyss)were British. However the British girls are light on the ground until "Beyond 30" and the gorgeous Victory, queen of England.

The thing that made me laugh however was the fact the women were all tanned and topless in Granbrittan (England) because it was summer. I can only assume global warming really kicks in later on. I Live in the exact area where Victory was first discovered and it rains alot in the summer.

Anyway enjoy the rendition

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home